BLOOMBERG

by jimmy turrell on Monday 11 July 2011


 














































































































Richard Turley (ex art director at The Guardian) has completely revitilised the look of Businessweek since he took over in NYC last April. He has managed to transform potentially dry sounding subject matter into imagery that's fresh, bold and exciting. Heres a few illustrations I did for them back in February that I forgot to post up. I basically came up with the idea of Obama as "Regulation Man"- a superhero who uses red tape as a weapon to help businesses. For more about Turley check here.

2 comments

Ahaa, its nice dialogue regarding this paragraph at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so now
me also commenting here.

Feel free to surf to my web site; battle gems hack no survey - -

by Anonymous on 7 September 2014 at 16:54. #