Music updates - K+S, Romanthony, Farley and Heller and John Turrell

by jimmy turrell on Friday 8 June 2012













My brother John Turrell (of the band Smoove and Turrell) has just released his first solo single proper - Wrong Time. Its from his forthcoming album The Kingmaker - which I've just checked properly out and is really amazing (I'm not just saying that because he's my little bro - promise!) so watch this space for updates.

Heres the video for the single made by Black Dog Productions and also his new website - www.johnturrell.com

Also I had the pleasure of working on the artwork for the new Kraak and Smaak single which features  three complete house music legends on the same track. Romanthony (of Daft Punks "One More Time") is on vocals and Farley and Heller are on remix duties. Its a spangly, acid tinged beauty built for DC10 or the Space terrace and has just made it to number 1 in the DMC Zzub chart. Check it out out here.